Sunday, April 1, 2012

It's raining, it's pouring, the weed count is soaring!

I love the rain...I do. However, it is now creating more work for Husband and me. Although, on the flip side, the weeds are easier to pull out of soggy ground. Such a dilemma...

The other day, I went out to one of the more infested areas of the yard and pulled one large weed. It came out so easily, that I thought I would pull one more. It felt so satisfying...30 minutes later I had 3 mounds of weeds, a burning set of muscles, dirty hands, and a very runny nose. But the sense of accomplishment was awesome. I got 2/3 of the area done. Hoping I'll feel motivated to do that on the rest of the  yard...today, I don't feel motivated, but I'm watching little Fish play volleyball. So, maybe tomorrow. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment