Friday, March 18, 2011

Big Bird Should Watch Sesame Street

It seems that our rooster who goes by the handle of "Big Bird"...thank you creative teenage daughter...is a bully.  I've mentioned the fact that he chases the hens and causes undue stress for them with his less than gentlemanly intentions...  Lately he has been unleashing his fury on the men of the house.  The boy came in the other day...the boy who stands 6 fett 3 inches tall...and told me the rooster attacked him and tried to scratch up his legs.  He asked permission to kick Big Bird...I think that's acceptable, especially if one's limbs are in danger.  Husband had a run in with this beast as well.  Big Bird kicked up his claws or whatever they are called...it was quite a sight to see.  I'm just wondering if he he's been researching cock fighting and thinks he's going to be the next big fighter.  Ugh...all I know is he is on notice.  Perhaps he should start watching Sesame Street and see how someone named Big Bird should be conducting himself.  Probably a good idea if he plans on living out his days in my chicken coop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment